BOLSM Volume 10: Session & Client Management Skills
How long should your sessions be? One hour? An hour and a half or two? Cal Banyan talks to his subscribers about how to manage time during hypnosis sessions.
How long should your sessions be? One hour? An hour and a half or two? Cal Banyan talks to his subscribers about how to manage time with clients under a number of conditions, along with dealing with other issues regarding how to be more effective and successful with clients!
- Learn how much time to schedule if you are new, or experienced, working with adults or children.
- Learn how to determine when you are really done with each phase with each client.
- Stop being fooled by the client's perception of the cause of the problem and save yourself a lot of frustration.
- Learn how to determine your client's problem has an Initial Sensitizing Event (ISE).
- Stop making assumptions about the cause of the problem and get to the source.
- How to get clients to come back when embarrassing information comes up in an age regression session.
Hosted by Calvin Banyan
2 CDs - Approx. 116 minutes - Audio Sample