BOLSM Volume 13 Part 4: 100+ What-Ifs
Cal Banyan continues to sit down and go through some of the most common questions asked by his students and grads over the years. They are the "what if" questions – what if this happens or what if that happens?
This is the one volume that has been requested by more graduates than any other volume! Cal Banyan sits down and goes through some of the most common questions asked by his students and grads over the years. And, Cal takes all the time necessary to thoroughly answer each question. All the What-If for each of the 5 Phases and more, including:
- How to work with difficult clients.
- What to do when things don't work.
- What to do when you don't know what to do.
- What to do when an age regression session go wrong.
- What to do with forgiveness sessions not ending in forgiveness!
- What to do when parts become uncooperative in a parts work session!
- And, lots, and lots more of "must-have" answers.
Hosted by Calvin Banyan
Approx. 96 minutes - Audio Sample