BOLSM Volume 17 Part 2: Case Study of Using Hypnosis to Stop Smoking
This edition continues to delve into the ever-pertinent topic of smoking cessation! Cal Banyan and Julie, a hypnotist at the Banyan Hypnosis Center, takes us step-by-step of applying 5-PATH® to help clients stop smoking.
This edition of the Banyan Online Supervision Meetings delves into the ever-pertinent topic of smoking cessation! In the second part of this multi-part series, the Hypnosis Center's own Julie Zappa takes us step-by-step through a 5-PATH® stop smoking client's time in the chair. But before she gets started, Cal Banyan presents the hypnotists' 5-PATH® smoking cessation outline, giving you a reliable road-map of how to deal with two- and multi-session stop smoking clients. Included in this volume:
- Complete case study of a 5-PATH® stop smoking client.
- Hypnotist training outline for smoking cessation.
- How to decide between clients that only need two sessions versus a full-fledged 5-PATH® approach.
- How to customize a stop smoking session to best suit the client's needs.
- Cal Banyan answers mailed-in questions about past-lives and in-session time management.
- Much more!
Hosted by Calvin Banyan
Approx. 90 minutes - Audio Sample