Welcome to the Excellent Hypnosis Website™ Award Program page on Hypnosis.ORG website, the hypnosis professional’s resource website.
Who is this program for?
- When you visit a website and you see the Excellent Hypnosis WebsiteTM award emblem, you can feel assured that what it is of a reputable nature. Although we cannot check out everything with regard to the website, we can say that from what we know it, it is a website that truthfully represents itself.
- If you are a website owner and would like to be considered for the award, all you have to do is send us the following information. Then one of our staff will visit your website and confirm what you say is true. Once that is done, they you can receive the emblem. Note: This is a free service.
At this time we will provide awards for the following categories:
- Institutional (Hypnosis organizations & Schools)
- Individual Practitioner Websites
- Hypnosis Center Websites (More than one hypnotist)
- Websites of Organizations/Centers that include hypnotism
Websites will be judged on the following criteria:
- The website must have a professional appearance.
- The website must be truthful.
- The website must reflect positively upon the profession.
- The website must contain truthful credentials (i.e., valid degrees, etc.)
Please contact us if you find that any site caring our award emblem does not meet the criteria listed above using our contact form. This will help us to maintain the quality of the award program.
At this time we can approve sites that contain only English, because we are unable to verify the content of any other language.
All websites will be evaluated by Cal Banyan for inclusion into the award program.
Click here to apply for the program