Steve Roh operates Center City Hypnosis in Philadelphia. He offers private sessions at his office located at Broad and Walnut Street, two blocks from City Hall.
His mission is to help you free yourself from unwanted thoughts, feelings or behaviors. He has been featured on TV and radio programs including WMMR 93.3 FM, WHYY 91 FM and KYW 1060 Newsradio as an expert on hypnosis.
Steve has worked with hundreds of clients from all walks of life on a variety of issues. These issues can be generally categorized as:
* Helping clients gain self-confidence and reach their potential
* Helping clients stop bad habits and gaining self-control
* Helping clients overcome fears so that they can enjoy their lives
Here is why you should choose Center City Hypnosis to help you achieve your goals:
* Free, no-obligation initial consultation so that you can make an informed choice. Simple, clear explanations.
* Steve knows you are not impressed by meaningless jargon, fancy made-up titles or mail-order Ph.D.s.
* Professional approach using a step-by-step process. Modern, powerful techniques- he does not settle for 'relax and imagine a nice happy scene'.
* Each session is customized based on you and your goals.
* No contracts to sign, no pressure to enroll in long-term programs. No disclaimers with fine print and weasel clauses. What You See Is What You Get!
* Full-time professional hypnotist who helps people just like you every day.
Steve uses the 5-PATH® hypnosis system. He strongly believes that using a proven, systematic approach such as 5-PATH® assures a higher, more consistent level of quality for clients.
Please visit the website at CenterCityHypnosis.com for more information.
1420 Walnut St. Suite 908
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102